Are you looking forward to changing the colour of your shoes? Or maybe you just want to repair some damaged spots or cover up a few stains. Whatever it is you need to have the right paint that could work for your shoes.
Acrylic paint is an excellent choice for shoe painting. It sticks well and takes a while to come off. If it ever does come off. So if you are in need of acrylic paint for shoes then read on. I’m sure you’ll find it sooner than you think.
In a Hurry
If you are in a hurry to find yourself acrylic paint for shoes, then read in with this guide. By the time you finish, you’ll probably have a list filled with options that you might take a pick from.
acrylic paint for shoes
Our Top Pick
Before you start if you are looking for a more permanent styling that will surely last longer than other paints. Try this paint here. Just give it a look, and you never know. Maybe it is the one you have been looking for.
Our Round up of Acrylic Paint for Shoes
Angelus Leather Paint Set of 12 1 Oz
First, we have this set of 12 jars with each measuring 1 oz. If you are looking to repair, repaint or you are looking to create your own custom shoes, this paint might be a great option.
It works pretty well, and you can use it to touch up or customise things like athletic shoes, boots, jackets, purses, saddlery, tack, and anything else you may feel like you need to touch upon.
The paint is very flexible and doesn’t crack. So you won’t have to worry about waking up with a crack on your painted shoes. It is water-based and effortless to deal with. If you make a spill, you can easily clean it off.
- The paint can work on almost any accessory
- It is water-based and very easy to use
- The paint is flexible and won’t crack after drying
- You can blend together different colours to make your own.
- It is is a non-toxic and won’t cause any drowsiness.
- The bottles are quite small and will finish quickly.
- It doesn’t come with any cleaning agents.
SPREEY Acrylic Paint Set of 18 Colors Large 18x59ml (2Oz) for Paint Supplies
Suppose you are in need of some quality paint but for a reasonable price. Then I think it’s time I introduced you to this excellent paint set. If you’re an artist, be it in canvas, paper or any material I think this paint might interest you.
One thing that made me think this paint would be a great option was the fact that it permits one to explore wet-in-wet blending for extended periods. So if you feel you need to add a bit of a particular shade, don’t worry.
The paint comes in a set of 18 other colours. So if you are looking to make your custom shoes or if you have a lot of things that you need to style up then I think your search might just be done.
- The paint allows for wet-in-wet blending for long periods
- It is very easy to use and store as well
- You can use it on almost anything you want to paint on
- The set comes with 18 different colours to pick from
- You can control the drying of the paint
- The paint takes a while to dry
- It’s not as easy to wash off as other paints.
Handy Art Student Acrylic Paint 16 ounce, Titanium White
Third, on my list is this high quality but low-cost acrylic paint. If you are a party lover, I’m guessing this might be the paint for you. It’s quite bright and very easy to deal with in the case of spills.
You can work with this paint on almost any surface from fabric, wood, paper, plastic and other forms that exist. It is long-lasting and doesn’t peel off easily. So you can work knowing it is there to last.
The paint is not a quick-dry product. So you may have to wait a few hours until you can be confident that the colour is thoroughly dry. However, this depends on the coats you would have added.
- The paint is very high-quality acrylic paint
- The paint is very affordable
- It can work on several surfaces
- It is gluten-free
- It is a non-toxic paint
- The paint takes a while to dry out depending on the number of coats you use
- It comes in minimal quantities.
Sargent Art 22-8808 16-Ounce Acrylic Gloss and Varnish
Fourth on the list is Sargent Art Acrylic Gloss and Varnish. This is a paint that dries to a permanent and waterproof coat. It is quite flexible and can work on a number of surfaces without cracking.
It has a protective finish meaning that if you work it on your shoes. You are guaranteed that your shoes will be protected from even the tiniest water droplet. Even if you step in a puddle, you can wipe the show clean.
In general, it is a non-toxic paint, which can be easily cleaned if you use soap and water before it dries out. A great option if you want to paint an accessory or a furniture piece in your home.
- The paint is non-toxic and water reducible
- It provides permanent staining on the surface being painted
- The paint also provides a waterproof finish
- The paint is acid-free and won’t eat into your work
- Comes with straightforward instructions that you can follow.
- Once it dries off, you cannot remove it and cannot change the colour.
Arteza Acrylic Paint, Set of 24 Colors/Tubes (22 ml/0.74 oz.) with Storage Box, Rich Pigments.
Last in my list is this rich colour that creates and exuberant lining on the surface that you decide to place it on. It’s a great choice if you are looking to add some structure to your shoes.
The paint comes with vivid pigments that aid in producing some of the best and highly-pigmented shades. It is ideal for canvas painting as the colours are not likely to fade anytime soon.
It is a toxic-free paint that can work for adults, teens and kids as well without causing any harm or damage. The best part is if you find something wrong with the paint, you get a 100% money-back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose.
- You get a 100% money-back guarantee
- The paint is toxic free
- It produces highly pigmented shades that are permanent
- The paint will not crack as it is flexible
- The paint dries fast and quick.
- Cleaning the paint stains may be challenging as it creates a permanent coat layer.
What is acrylic paint?
Acrylic paint is a fast-drying paint made of pigment suspended in acrylic polymer emulsion and plasticisers, silicon oils, defoamers, stabilisers, metal soaps.
In conclusion, I guess by now, you know which paint will help you accomplish your goal right. The above points are all suitable for shoes. You can also use them on other surfaces. So Good luck with your shoe painting!!