Wondering if you should get the best insoles for boots that are too big? Nothing is more annoying than walking around in big boots. It feels like you’re wearing flops that have a cover-up.
Rather than changing the shoe or discarding it for good. We all know your foot will not get bigger. You might as well get the right-sized insoles that will help you make them fit.
In a Hurry
You’re probably in a hurry to find yourself the best insoles for big boots out there. Your search won’t be long, we already made a list with some of the best insoles that can help you with your problem.
Best Insoles for Boots that are Too Big
Our Top Pick
Dr Scholl’s Running Insoles
Insoles at times are misunderstood because people don’t see their importance. But you think, be sure to check this one out, it will definitely give you some dancing boots in return.
5 Product Reviews of Best insoles for boots that are too big
Dr Scholl’s Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics // Designed for Men over 200lbs
First, on our list, we have this orthotic insole. It is for men who weigh above 200 pounds. They also cater to those who suffer from lower back pain and foot and leg fatigue from being on their feet.
The insole comes with Arch guard plus shock guard technology. It distributes weight and reduces impact. Yet, besides all that, the insole can act as a great filler for your boots that are too big.
You can get an extra size which will give your foot extra length. This ensures that all that extra space in your boot filled. That way you won’t have to flop around in your favourite pair of boots as they’ll be a fit.
- The insole comes with shock-absorbing technology
- It can support people who weigh above 200 pounds
- The insole can help relieve pain from the back and legs as well
- Comes with a money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied
- The insole can flatten out if too much weight is exerted
- It does not work so well for open shoes
Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts Relieve Flat Feet
Next, we have this amazing insole that comes with arch support. It improves foot and leg alignment. The insole enhances comfort and helps to ease stress and pain caused by flat feet.
It has an excellent system for shock absorption as well as pain relief to make walking so much easier for you. Especially if you are walking with shoes that are a size bigger than your foot.
The insole provides moderate control and support in walking. It works well with hiking shoes and boots at times even work shoes. Plus it can help your foot maintain the correct positioning even in big shoes.
- The insole comes with shock absorption and pain relief.
- It can work well with work shoes, hiking shoes and even boots.
- It has comfort cushioning giving your footing the proper positioning.
- It protects your heels from heavy and harsh impacts.
- The insole does not work well with flat open shoes.
- It tends to flatten out after continuous use.
Dr Scholl’s Running Insoles // Reduce Shock and Prevent Common Running Injuries
One thing about wearing shoes that are a size too big is the horrid straining on the ankle. This insole by Dr Scholl is for runners. It helps prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis.
You can still use it every day to support your foot while you walk. Plus, it has a shock absorption features. They protect your feet from any shock by 40% or hard impacts while you walk.
- The insole reduces shock by 40%
- It reduces the wear and strain on your legs during everyday activities
- It has an odour reduction technology to keep your feet from smelling
- It prevents a lot of problems with the knees and the legs
- The insole can flatten out if its weight capacity is exceeded
- It prevents leg problems but doesn’t actually cure any
Easyfeet Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts – Orthotic Inserts
Here, we are looking at some premium insoles. They are even podiatrist approved and recommended. It is a sole shoe insert for men and women that works to reduce arch pain.
The insole comes with Anti Pronation Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology. Which offers a great level of arch supports to prevent pressure build-up in your joints. Relieving pain and straining.
- The insole comes with shock absorption
- It has heat and friction-reducing cover to keep your feet refreshed
- The insole is known to reduce any foot odour from your shoes
- It can be trimmed if too big as well as adapted
- The insole is not really comfortable the first few days of use
- When too much pressure is exerted, the gel might start leaking out
Sof Sole Insoles Men’s ATHLETE Performance Full-Length Gel Shoe Insert
Last on our list is this orthotic insole that is set to improve the comfort and fit of men’s footwear. It is very much ideal for walking, running, cross-training, and casual use as well.
It comes with a contoured neutral arch that is very much suitable for most foot types. You’ll find that the inserts fit in casual and athletic footwear. Inclusive of boots as well.
All in all the insole is lightweight and it offers some great cushioning. The gel pads in the heel offer great comfort and you won’t have to worry about any bulking and lumps as with regular foam.
- It comes with hydrolix moisture wicking to keep feet dry at all costs
- The insoles make sure to reduce foot odour by keeping them dry
- It has gel in the heels that will prevent lumping and build-up
- The contoured neutral arch makes it suitable for most foot types
- The gel pads are likely to burst if too much pressure is set on them
- The insoles do not offer much of height enhancement
What is the difference between an insole and an insert?
Insoles are also known as inserts, meaning there isn’t a difference between the two at all. Insoles are a product that you can find in pharmacies and other healthcare shops. They can either be bought for casual wear or fix a specific problem.
They are usually made of a soft gel material. They may also have other forms of foam or plastic. That is if they address a specific problem such as fallen arches or joint pain.
One thing I know about big shoes, the only way to make them fit is to stuff them up with some papers. But there is a more comfortable way, like getting an insole that has more health benefits. Be sure you check out our top pick.