So are you considering getting the best insoles for high arches? Having the same issue as well with my foot made me want to find the best insoles I could use for my feet.
Having a high arch isn’t much of a bad thing. Yet the foot fatigue that comes after walking is more intense than for the rest. So I had to come up with a list with some of the best insoles that could help with this. After some considerable research, here are some of my favourites.
In a Hurry
If you’re in a hurry to find yourself the best insole. Then just read through this guideline. By the end of it, you’ll have a list of some insoles that you can choose to work with. Probably eliminating this foot fatigue.
Our Top Pick
Superfeet ORANGE Insoles High Arch Support and Forefoot Cushion
While looking up some best insoles that could fix my problem. I came by this insole here. Though it may seem like a regular insole, a lot of things about it appeared to be very unique. So be sure to check it out.
5 Product Reviews of Best Insoles for High Arches
One Pair Hard Breathable Memory Foam Height Increase Insole
The first insole that I came by was this One Pair Hard Breathable Memory Foam Height Increase Insole. It’s a great insole especially if you are looking to add a few more inches to your height.
I figured it is memory foam with a bottom material of EVA. This makes it rather comfortable and very supportive. Which can help to cut some capped foot fatigue.
The insole comes with a bit of a smell though. Not as annoying or irritating. More like a new shoe smell. But it comes off after a few wears and tears. So you don’t have to worry much about that.
- The insole has a memory foam material that is both comfortable and supportive.
- The insole comes with height enhancing feature.
- The foam is designed to delay any foot fatigue that one may feel and experience.
- You can easily remove and add it to another shoe as it is not adhesive.
- The insole comes with a rather new scent that can wear off after a while
- It can flatten out completely if exploited.
Easyfeet Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts – Orthotic Inserts
Here we have the Easyfeet Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts – Orthotic Inserts. I have to say that though they come recommended they do so much more than you would expect.
The soles may be put in any shoe and at any time without that sticky feeling that other insoles have. They reduce arch pain, so whether you have a normal arch or not, they still work.
The soles have anti pronation biochemical reinforcement. That provides a great level of support. Plus the shoe makes sure to reduce any stench. Especially if you are a foot sweater like me. These would definitely come in handy.
- It offers some pain relief thanks to the anti pronation biochemical reinforcement technology.
- It reduces any stench that can appear due to sweating.
- The insoles are plantar fasciitis and provide shock absorption
- It has a deep cradle heel that supports the foot bones vertically.
- At first, the insole may come off with a strong scent
- It does not offer much if height enhancement.
Superfeet GREEN Insoles, Professional-Grade High Arch Support, Orthotic Shoe
The third insole I came by is pretty impressive. It is a high profile that comes with a shape that can boost a wide, deep heel cup for great and fantastic support. Like i said , it’s pretty impressive.
It offers some reasonable shock absorption. That makes walking on rough terrains with your regular trainers a bit easier. Besides that, it has orthotic backing which comes recommended. So they tell me.
All in all the insole can adapt to the midsole of your footwear and hence adds more stability to your feet. The reinforced caps add more structure and support to the foam layer, so don’t expect it to lose shape anytime soon.
- The insoles reduce any stench that can appear due to sweating.
- The insoles are plantar fasciitis and provide shock absorption.
- You can easily remove and put it in another shoe as it is not adhesive.
- The insoles come with reinforced caps that add more structure.
- The insoles may not work well for open shoes
- The insoles are prone to flattening out if too much pressure is presented.
Superfeet ORANGE Insoles High Arch Support and Forefoot Cushion
Here we have my personal favourite. The Superfeet ORANGE Insoles, High Arch Support and Forefoot Cushion, just have something about them. It’s probably the colour but still.
So they come in orange colour, quite bright and easy to spot. These are high profile and high volume insoles which can work pretty well for you if your shoes are a bit too big for you.
These are high arch support insoles that feature a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances. Plus the shape stabilizes the foot.
- The insoles come with a soft, bouncy foam at the forefoot provides great shock absorption
- The signature shape of the arch support shoe insert helps stabilize and support the foot.
- They can fill up a big shoe and make it more comfortable for you.
- The shape of the insoles greatly stabilizes the foot.
- The insole’s shape does not match up with all shoes
- The bright colour may not go well for all people.
New Balance Sport High Impact Insole
The last insole we have is for high arched athletes. So if you’re an athlete and you need a durable and comfortable insole. Today might be your lucky day, even if you are not high arched.
This insole is best fit for athletic footwear and training shoes. So in the case that you work at a gym if you like working out and jogging. I’m sure that this insole will be a pretty wise choice for you.
The added footing supplies a bouncy feel. That makes it rather supportive for anyone looking for a good feel while jogging. It also has sculpted heel cup cradles. These will provide extra protection and increased shock absorption.
- The insoles are made to replace the original factory liner.
- They are made to control odour and minimize friction.
- They add protection for high impact activities and athletics
- They add cushioning and shape where your feet need it most.
- The insole may not fit all shoe shapes
- There is a slight smell when the insoles are brand new
What is a high arch?
A high arch is an arch that is raised more than normal. The arch runs from the toes to the heel on the bottom of the foot. It is also called pes cavus. A high arch is the opposite of flat feet.
Well, I’m certain by now you have something in mind. Athlete, chef or industrial. There’s an insole that will pretty much work for you. Don’t forget to take a look at the top pick.
- Gorilla Glue vs Shoe Goo: Which One Is The Real Deal? - March 2, 2021
- How to clean mud off shoes: You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is - March 1, 2021
- Merrell Trail Glove 4 vs Vivobarefoot Geo Racer II - March 1, 2021