Nothing annoys me more than having to stand or walk the whole day. My legs start cramping up and at times they even swell up. Trust me, it’s not like the shoes will be doing much if any help either.
I figured finding the best insole for standing all day would be the best idea. So I decided to look up some insoles that could help with my problem and I discovered quite a lot that would be helpful.
In a Hurry
If you’re in a hurry to find some of the best insoles that could help with standing all day. Just follow through with this guide and by the time you finish, you’ll have a long list to choose from.
Before we start, I just want you to take special precaution and give this one a look. It was apparently my favorite and for a lot of reasons as well. So just check it out, maybe it’ll be your favorite as well.
5 Product Reviews of Best Insoles for High Arches
Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles Orthotic Shoe Inserts for Arch Pain Flat Feet
First on my list was the Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles Orthotic Shoe Inserts for Arch Pain Flat Feet. It comes with arch support that is helpful in relieving stress and pain.
The sole is mostly designed to work with people who are prone to sore feet as well as other foot conditions. Each arch is designed to support and aid in distributing the weight of the body evenly.
You’ll find that it also supports and re-adjusts your bone system to maintain proper foot positioning. Hence They can allow you to stand and walk for the whole day without much of a problem.
- The insoles help to relieve stress and pain caused by Flat Foot
- They are suitable for people who work hard all day and feel uncomfortable and tired on their feet and legs
- They offer high arch support as well as a quick relief and instant comfort
- The soles evenly distribute the weight of the body that is put on them.
- They may have a strong scent at the beginning after buying them
- They may not work well for all shoe types.
Superfeet BERRY Women’s Comfort High Arch Support and Forefoot Cushion
The second pair I checked out were the Superfeet BERRY Women’s Comfort High Arch Support and Forefoot Cushion. Quite an interesting pair if i might add.
The soles come at medium volume and hence have a medium profile. They can take up space in your shoe so if you have a big shoe you can finally wear it without that flip flop feeling
The base of these insoles is designed to support the rearfoot and heels; they both provide structure and stability to the foam layer making any walking and working easier than before.
- The insoles feature a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high-impact
- The insoles have a signature Superfeet arch support shape that helps stabilize and support the foot
- They support the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- They can fill up big shoes to make them fit well.
- The insert shape does not allow them to work for certain shoes
- The design may not be suitable for all open shoes.
Mendez™ Premium Height Increase Insole – Advanced Comfort and Ergonomics, Shoe Lifts
Third on the list is this classic and elegant insole that is designed to provide consumers with just the right amount of comfort. This is to an extent that by the time a week passes they have blended with the rest of the shoe.
The insoles are crafted with dual density foams which provide this unique soft cushioning that lasts all day. Imagine standing in comfort for a whole day without any pain or ache.
They have a low profile design. So they’ll probably take up very little space in your shoe leaving you with enough room to wiggle your toes while you sit or stand. They are strong and can definitely last a long time.
- They don’t take up much space because of their low profile design
- They are ergonomically designed to provide one with the right amount of comfort and support
- They are crafted with high-density PU foam which is strong and lightweight
- They quickly blend in with the rest of the shoe.
- They cannot be used to fill up big shoes
- There is minor reduced stability because they sit your heel higher.
CURREX RUNPRO – – World’s leading insoles for Running shoes.
Right now we are looking at one of the soles that I found to be designed specifically to help reduce injury and pain. They work mostly against plantar fasciitis other common foot problems.
They come appropriate for almost every shoe type that has a removable liner. At the same time they may be added in the case you need to go half size up. They have a thick volume which can fill up your shoes.
Each of the soles holds a different shape. This depends on the arch height and flex. Which can allow you to choose a custom fit for your own problems. That way you get exactly what you want.
- They come in three descriptive colors depending on the use
- They work with all shoes that have a removable liner
- They can used to fill up shoes that are a size too big
- They are designed to reduce pain and stress.
- They may not fit or work well with all shoes
- They have a bad scent when they are new.
Walkomfy Pain Relief Orthotics, Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles Shoe Inserts
Last but not least here we have my personal favourite, Shock Absorption Design. Walkomfy Pain Relief Orthotics they are a great pair for shock absorption and pain relief as well.
They have a three point mechanics design in which they feature strong arch support, deep U heel cups as well as a metatarsal pad that supports and massages the feet to relieve any pressure.
The insoles are strong and durable making them quite the pair for long term use. If you leave them in your shoe for long. They might even start to blend and become one with the shoe.
- They work well for shock absorption and pain relief
- They offer moderate control and support in walking or casual hiking shoes
- They work in helping to correct over-pronation
- assist with the effective treatment and relief of Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Ball of Foot Pain, and Achilles Tendonitis.
- They may not have the best smell to begin with
- They may not fit with every show out there.
What Do Shoe Inserts Do?
Shoe inserts can be very helpful for a variety of foot ailments, including flat arches and foot and leg pain. They can cushion your feet, provide comfort, and support your arches, but they can’t correct biomechanical foot problems or cure long-standing foot issues.
Well, I have to say that the Walkomfy Pain Relief Orthotics, Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles Shoe Inserts definitely deserve a thumbs up. For me they were an absolute fantasy. Just be sure to check them out. I highly doubt you’ll regret it.