Are you consider getting the best walking shoes for supination? My friend is always complaining about how her feet hurt every time she tries to take long walks. Jogging at times is an issue for her too.
So we went on a little experimental treasure hunt trying to find the best shoes to solve her issue. Apparently, there’s a lot out there. Lucky for you, you don’t have to go out searching for them anymore.
In a Hurry
You’re probably in a hurry to find yourself the best walking shoes for supination. Just follow through with this guide. By the time you finish, I’m sure you’ll have an idea of what you need and want.
Our Top Pick
I’m told it’s impossible to crush on shoes. Then again, they only say that because they haven’t met this pair right here. It came top on our list with a bunch of impressive features. Be sure to check it out.
Product Round Up of Best Walking Shoes For Supination
The first pair we came by was this Brooks Transmit. It has a flat knit mesh upper, which makes it rather stylish for a running shoe. The lace-up entryway makes for a secure fit, perfect for walks and jogs.
The shoe comes with a cushioned collar as well as a tongue that provides added support. Making sure that your feet don’t start aching while you take your hike. Plus, they make for a cool casual shoe.
Another feature that I cherished was the BioMoGo DNA cushioning midsole that adapts to your stride. They also disperse impact away from your body. Making even the roughest terrains smooth.
- The shoes come with midsoles that adapt to your stride
- They have a cushioned collar and tongue that add support to you
- It comes with a breathable mesh knit upper that keep your feet dry and cool
- Comes with a lace entryway to make for secure fits
- It has a segmented Crash Pad tread on the outsole
- The shoe does not much resistance to slipping
- Does not come with any reinforcement hence is less resistant to water
ASICS Men’s Gel-Quantum 90 Running Shoes
This pair was quite impressive, figured most men and some women would actually appreciate it. The pair comes with a rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system.
The system attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance. This means that even if you have to walk through rough passages. You won’t feel much pain and ache.
It has an EVA midsole ortholite sockliner moisture management. This keeps your feet dry and reduces any odour that may try to infiltrate the air in your shoes. At least now you won’t have to worry about removing shoes in public.
- Is a very lightweight shoe that offers standard protection
- It comes with an Eva midsole that keeps the feet dry
- The shoe has an odour reducing technique that keeps your feet from stinking
- It protects your feet from hard external impacts
- The shoe does not come with changeable insoles
- The collar of the shoe may not be as comfortable
Saucony Men’s Competition Running Shoes
Here we are looking at a shoe that comes with a full-length EVERUN midsole. This enhances energy return making walks and jog easier to manage and handle. Plus it keeps your weight balanced.
The EVERUN top sole is also designed to enhance energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run and the walk that you would have engaged in. At least this time the weight will be balanced.
The shoe also features an aspect of form-fit performance contoured footbed. It has reflective elements on the heel helpful for runners who suffer from supination
- The shoe has an aspect of form-fit performance contoured footbed
- The shoes are designed to enhance energy and help to make walking and running easier
- The footbed of the shoe is designed to keep the weight distribution balanced
- It provides continuous support even throughout the wall or jog/run
- The soles in the shoe cannot be changed easily
- The design may not work purely well as casual wear
Under Armour Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe
Coming to you made with 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane, this imported shoe with a synthetic sole is a great choice for someone looking for a running pair of shoes for everyday exercise.
It is a neutral shoe that has been designed for runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning. It comes with a lightweight mesh upper with three different colours and is completely breathable.
The durable leather overlays for stability and that allows it to lock in your midfoot. The EVA sockliner gives a soft feel as you run making sure to keep your foot cushioned and comfortable.
- The shoe is highly protective to the foot but it also very lightweight for easy running
- Comes with moulded foam that makes the shoe more durable than regular shoes
- Is made with durable leather overlay making the shoe quite waterproof
- Has solid rubber soles that will protect your foot from any rocks and uneven surfaces
- Comes in different colour shades to choose from
- May not be the cheapest running shoe in the market
- Is a low cut shoe without ankle coverage
Lamincoa Women’s Athletic Running Air Cushion Mesh Sneakers
I found Lamincoa running shoes to be a great catch for the ladies. It is constructed with some knit constructed tennis fabrics. They have a neat look and they seem like they can blend well if need be for casual looks.
The shoes are very lightweight. They have these fantastic non-slip air cushioning soles. That pretty much makes them comfortable and slightly bouncy. So walks and jogs won’t be much of a problem.
They come with mesh fabric that makes them pretty much suitable for all-round circulation as well as offering some ventilation. This helps in reducing some foot odour keeping them fresh and smelling fine.
- It has bouncy soles that are durable and offer traction
- They come with a breathable fabric lining that is soft and friendly to the skin
- They can be worn as casual shoes when the need is necessary
- They are both protective and very lightweight
- They are not as protective nor as hard as other running shoes
- They are strictly for females
What Is The Difference Between A Running Shoe And A Trainer?
Running shoes are built for heel-to-toe movement. Most of them come as very light and bouncy shoes. You will find that the higher heel drop in running shoes comes from added support and cushioning. They are mostly suitable for on tracks and runs.
Training shoes are for multi-directional movement, especially lateral (side-to-side) movement. They can work for almost anything. Can even work as casual shoes. You can take these shoes to the gym or wear them on a casual date.
So it was after a while that we figured not all shoes provide the best features. Then again from the above list, I doubt anything will go amiss. Be sure to go and check on the top pick, my friend and I are pretty much enjoying all our jogs and walks now.