Considering getting orthopedic shoes for pigeon toed? The best shoes are usually those that are designed to provide adequate support in the midfoot region. Read through with this guide and see what may be out there that might actually help you solve your problem.
Being pigeon toed doesn’t result in much pain and at times there is no pain at all. However, to help with that. You need to have shoes that can support the mid part of your foot and guide the degree of flatness.
In a Hurry
Are you in a hurry to find the best orthopedic shoes that can help anyone with pigeoned toes? Then follow through with this guide and by the end of it, I am sure you would have found something helpful.
Our Top Pick
Celia Ruiz Gary Therapeutic Diabetic Footwear
Before we go any further. If you are looking for a shoe that can work for almost any cause or any problem then be sure to check this shoe out. After some research we found this shoe to be a great choice.
5 Product Reviews of Orthopedic Shoes for Pigeon Toed
Skechers Women’s Ghenter Bronaugh Work Shoe
If you are looking for shoes that fit an active lifestyle, then these everyday running shoes may just be the fit you have been looking for. They are designed for everyday walking and jogging.
One of the great things about this pair is that it has a lightweight strong and supportive hold that allows one to move freely without forcing any changes to their everyday structure.
They feature a REVlite midsole for soft support and incredibly lightweight cushioning. The FuelCell Prism midsoles help you to keep moving because of the high rebound foam performance.
- The come with breathable mesh material to allow for your feet to flex
- Are very protective to your feet against any rough surfaces
- They have a high rebound foam that keeps one moving
- They are very lightweight and easy to run in
- They retain moisture and wetness
- Come in very few select colors
Orthofeet Proven Heel and Foot Pain Relief Orthopedic Walking Shoes
Here we have one of the most comfortable and stylish orthopedic shoes. They allow one to walk freely and pain free without having to strain the joints, bones or structure.
They are designed for people who suffer mainly from plantar fasciitis, heel pain and foot pain as well as neuropathy. They provide lightweight support keeping your feel where they are supposed to be.
They have orthotic insoles that feature anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers for pillow-like support. Which can help ease any pain all the way up to your knees and joints.
- They have a therapeutic design to alleviate stress on joints
- They enhance stability and substantially improve the ease of walking
- They allow for freedom and support to anyone while they move and walk
- They are quite affordable to buy and maintain
- They have room for wide toes to allow for easy movement
- They don’t have the best style for casual shoes
- They don’t offer much of ankle support
Celia Ruiz Gary Therapeutic Diabetic Footwear – Diabetic Shoes for Men & Women
Here we have the Celia Ruiz Gary Diabetic Footwear which in simple it is a therapeutic diabetic shoe that is designed to assist users who need special help when it comes to walking functionally.
Since it has a non-slip sole the shoes have high resistance to any sort of abrasion due to the high-density rubber material used for the sole. Making walking easier, even on rough and slippery grounds.
Though it is a diabetic shoe it also comes recommended for people with clubfoot deformities, pronated feet and supinates feet. Not forgetting people who suffer from bone traumas or sprains.
- It comes with a non-slip sole that can withstand all forms of abrasion
- The shoe is extremely breathable allowing the air to be kept cool
- Is a recommendable shoe for those who have joint disorders as well
- Is very comfortable and supportive to bent joints
- Is quite affordable
- Does not have the most fashionable or stylish look
- Is not resistant to water or stains
Salomon Men’s Alphacross Trail Running Shoe
Here we have a pair that has been designed specifically for running. It has aggressive traction and protection, but it’s light and comfortable enough for everyday running.
It is a shoe built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces. The contagrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
This shoe also has EVA foam that provides shock attenuation and the alphacross that provides superior cushioning and comfort. With a midsole that is made and designed for high performance.
- The shoe has a great grip and can be used on loose, soft, rugged and uneven surfaces
- Has contagrip that balances durability and adhesion on the shoe
- The shoe is protective and yet very light on the feet
- It comes in different colors to choose from
- Is strictly a man’s shoe and is not unisex
- May not be the most stylish shoe
Skechers Performance Men’s Go Walk 4 Incredible Walking Shoe
This is a running shoe that comes with an innovative 5GEN midsole design. It has a tapering midfoot design for improved arch support. It is not only stylish but is practical as well.
The mesh upper comes designed and engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you walk. Plus the insole cushion will definitely make sure that your foot is protected.
All in all, it means that this shoe will allow your foot to flex while you walk or jog. Making sure that you can move your feet very well. Plus it will protect it from all forms of danger and hurt from uneven surfaces.
- Comes with a feather weight sockliner that adapts to the foot while you walk
- The upper mesh naturally expands with your foot for easy flexibility
- Comes with both casual and sporty advantages allowing it to be used for both
- The insole cushion provides great cushioning and support
- May not be the cheapest shoe on the market
- Will easily soak up water and moisture
What is Pigeon foot?
Pigeon toes, or intoeing, describes a condition where your toes turn in while you’re walking or running. It’s more commonly seen in children than in adults, and most children grow out of it before reaching their teenage years. In rare cases, surgery is required.
How do you treat pigeons feet?
Normally, little or no further intervention is necessary. In the rare case that the feet require further medical intervention, practitioners will often suggest one of the following: molds or casts that correct the foot shape. surgery to correct the positioning of the bones that cause pigeon toe.
In conclusion, finding a shoe that can help one flatten their foot is almost close to impossible unless you are aiming for a shoe that will actually force down your foot and clamp it down.
Instead, getting a shoe that will support your midfoot and help release any pressure that builds up while walking with a curved foot will help reduce any pain and any pressure that may lead to joint aches.