Our Thought on the Xero Daylite Hiker
Considering the Xero DayLite Hiker? They are sold as hiking boots that make you feel the world. Whether you love rocking flat pavements in the streets or engaging your leg muscles in strenuous mountain trails, you need a particular type of travel shoes.
With a close look into modern hiking shoes, you’ll notice a big gap with brands that were there a few years ago. Since World War II, hiking shoes have gone through tremendous changes to give support and comfort to all your foot’s 26 bones.
The earliest hiking shoe designs dating back to over 12 000 years ago had leather bands stretching across the sole to increase traction. These shoes, however, had their own set of flaws. For instance, they had many problems like keeping feet wet, which predisposed the hikers to secondary infections, such as trench foot.
Besides, most shoes were high and heavy, which made hiking difficult because of extra weight on the legs. Most hikers endured accidents like fractured ankles due to twisting on uneven grounds or slippery rocks.
The Xero Daylite hiker can be an ideal choice for any hiking enthusiast to achieve maximum comfort level.
Overview of the Xero Daylite Hiker
The Xero Daylite hiker is a hiking boot designed to suit an all-natural foot’s movement. These hiking shoes have a zero drop, which means that the heel has not been elevated above the toes.
They allow the wearer’s foot digits to spread within the boot hence increasing comfort freely. These shoes are lightweight, meaning that you can walk long distances wearing them since they do not weigh you down.
- Foot first natural shape design
- Rubber Gum Sole
- Water Resistant Mesh Design
What’s Awesome About Xero Daylite Hiker
Just as the name suggests, the Xero Daylite Hiker is ideal for day hikes. They are also perfect for casual wear because of their foot-first design. They are specially designed with a wool-blend top and a lining with silky-smooth moisture.
The FeelTime sole makes them an excellent companion for a perfect day out. If you have an eye for fashion too, these shoes were designed just for you. The following are descriptions of the Xero Daylite Hiker:
- Flexibility: These shoes are flexible to give your feet a natural motion so you can flex, bend, and move your feet the way you want. Remember, the women’s seven only weighs 7 ounces each. You, therefore, won’t worry anymore about extra weight on your feet.
- Personalized feel: The Xero Daylite Hiker have a 6 mm FeelTime to give you perfect protection for your feet to explore different grounds. Therefore, you need to choose a pair that can withstand the journey you intend to explore.
- Warmth and perfect shape: Noticed the wool-blend top on your Xero Daylite Hiker? Well, they’re specifically designed to hold your feet and keep them warm as well firmly.
- Barefoot feel: If you fancy a barefoot feeling, you better try out the Xero Daylite Hiker. They’re fitted with a moisture-wicking lining that’s super-smooth so that you can wear them with or without socks. Also, check for that removable 2mm insole in your new shoes. This will give you an extra barefoot feeling.
- Natural fit: These shoes have an expanded toe box to allow your toes to spread quickly and relax. Also, the zero-drop sole will give you excellent posture and balance.
- The heel strap: They won’t add to your shoes an extra fashion sense and work to keep your feet comfortable.
- Lightweight: They weigh around 289g. Being lightweight helps enhance comfort and promotes performance. This means your footwear will not weigh you down.
Features of Xero Daylite Hiker
· Shoe Fit – Bear in mind that hikes don’t require heavy materials. Unless you are undertaking highly strenuous hikes, you may not require heavy-duty shoes. Remember, bulkiness means more weight, which is not a good thing when hiking.
The good thing with Xero Daylite Hiker is that it can bend, move and flex your foot. Because it is lightweight and slim, you can stay light on your feet. These shoes have a foot-first design, which enhances natural movement. They have wide toe boxes to let your feet spread out.
· Shoe Stability– A low-to-the-ground design helps maintain balance and stability. Also, they have v-straps if you want to tighten the fit. You use the straps to tighten or loosen your shoes.
· Material – These shoes are highly durable. They are made from very strong nylons and mesh fabrics, which are fitted with reinforcement points. Due to their durability, these hiking boots can tolerate rough terrain.
· Sole – Xero Daylite Hiker uses a sole-style that is present with many types of shoes. The sole measures about 6mm, which offers a dense cushion for shock absorption. Also, the sole is highly flexible. You can replace the sole if it wears out.
· Shape – In appearance, they appear like basketball shoes. They are slightly slopped on the back and do not have big soles like most hiking shoes. Their shape makes them the best for hiking. Also, a flat-shape helps increase stability, especially when hiking on sloppy grounds.
· Colour – The shoes come in many different colors. These include black, yellow, olive, mesquite, and burgundy. It is your mandate to choose your favorite color when making your purchase.
· Size – These boots also come in different sizes. If you are buying over the Internet, make sure you specify your size to avoid inconveniences down the line.
· Water-resistant – The upper part of the boot is made of a material that is water-resistant upper. This means water cannot penetrate through to wet your feet when hiking on watery grounds.
If you are scouting for durable and lightweight hiking boots, then Xero Daylite Hiker is your ideal choice. Travelers love the simple design and style of these boots. They are perfectly meant for light and moderate hiking.
Having been made from durable material, these hiking boots can last for the next several years. This means you can enjoy durability without any added weight on them. So, whether you plan to go for a short hike or a long one, these boots can offer you all the gear you need.
- Gorilla Glue vs Shoe Goo: Which One Is The Real Deal? - March 2, 2021
- How to clean mud off shoes: You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is - March 1, 2021
- Merrell Trail Glove 4 vs Vivobarefoot Geo Racer II - March 1, 2021